Ilibonig_Unam
[学长] Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again 
再别康桥 
--by Xu Zhimo 
徐志摩 
Very quietly I take my leave; 
轻轻的我走了, 
As quietly as I came here; 
正如我轻轻的来 
Quietly I wave good-bye 
我轻轻的招手, 
To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 
作别西天的云彩。 
The golden willows by the riverside 
那河畔的金柳, 
Are young brides in the setting sun; 
是夕阳中的新娘; 
Their reflections on the shimmering waves 
波光里的艳影, 
Always linger in the depth of my heart. 
在我的心头荡漾。 
The floating heart growing in the sludge 
软泥上的青荇, 
Sways leisurely under the water; 
油油的在水底招摇; 
In the gentle waves of Cambridge 
在康河的柔波里, 
I would be a water plant! 
我甘心做一条水草! 
That pool under the shade of elm trees 
那榆荫下的一潭, 
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 
不是清泉,是天上虹; 
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds 
揉碎在浮藻间, 
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream 
寻梦?撑一支长篙, 
To where the green grass is more verdant; 
向青草更青处漫溯; 
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 
满载一船星辉, 
And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. 
在星辉斑斓里放歌。 
But I cannot sing aloud 
但我不能放歌, 
Quietness is my farewell music; 
悄悄是别离的笙箫; 
Even summer insects heap silence for me 
夏虫也为我沉默, 
Silent is Cambridge tonight! 
沉默是今晚的康桥! 
Very quietly I take my leave 
悄悄的我走了, 
As quietly as I came here; 
正如我悄悄的来; 
Gently I flick my sleeves 
我挥一挥衣袖, 
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away 
不带走一片云彩。